Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Aftermath

Well, it finally stopped snowing at about 9:00 last night, after well over 24 hours of swirling through the air. The drifts and piles left by the snow plows are unbelievable, though. Even in all the time I lived in Utah, I never saw anything like it. Brandon has been such an angel to go out and shovel our walk and dig out the car...again.

Here are some pictures of our place:
Herc-a-LEES! Herc-a-LEES!

That mound you see right there...Yup, it's a car. They're in for a real treat when they finally come out of hibernation:

Sorry I haven't had anything else to blog about lately. School was canceled all week. Work was canceled yesterday. We are still happy and the cats are still fat. Good times...good times...

6 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

Wow! On the news tonight they said that Baltimore has had as much snow as Anchorage, AK usually has!!! Hopefully you'll get a break soon. Love you!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I wish we had some of that in UT (never thought I'd say that!)

Caitlin said...

Great pictures! I had to steal Lori's because she had some good ones too. Yep I didn't shovel at all. I was interested to see what Yonny looked like snowed in.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!! You guys really got it!!! Good luck with that!! LoL

Deborah said...

Seeing my hubby shoveling all day for a couple of days, made me realize even more that I am glad that I'm not a man.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! We LOVE living vicariously through y'all since we'll never in our entire lives get to experience anything like that!