Friday night we finished putting up our outside Christmas decorations just in time for the record-breaking snow storm to start. It snowed for over 24 hours and we wound up with over two feet. I love it!!!Aidan, our little neighbor, came over to play.
Brandon worked hard to shovel the car out.Church was canceled, so we got to sleep in and Brandon made the best pancakes I've ever eaten! This storm has given us the perfect excuse to cuddle up, watch Christmas movies, and drink hot chocolate. I love the snow!!!
Here are some shots of the aftermath:
5 comments:
you captured it beautifully!
I would honestly LOVE to get that much snow here...provo has actually been a little pathetic this year on snow
This storm was wonderful, huh? Im wondering if we are going to have a lot more snow this year than last year. Hopefully so!
Beautiful winter wonderland! Great pics! Why were your windshield wipers standing up? Just curious. lol
How fabulous!! Great pictures and great fun! Wish we could have that experience just once!
Wow! How magical! It is beautiful and I'm so glad you got to have such a great weekend with snow, your fabulous husband, & Christmas anticipation.
You did a great job capturing the beauty! Love ya as always!
Post a Comment