Love, love, love this necklace! My friend, Jessica, is a rep for Stella & Dot and has a website if anyone is interested in ordering. (Perfect Christmas presents!) Shipping is a low flat rate and is delivered directly to you. So...if you want to view the catalog click here. You'll need to click on "find your hostess" on the top right corner and type in my name, so that it will apply to my trunk show. Orders must be placed by midnight Saturday night. Or...if you just want to buy this necklace for me, that would work, too. :)
Friday, December 18, 2009
Last Chance
Last Friday I hosted a Stella & Dot trunk show. So fun! This is the necklace I want:
Love, love, love this necklace! My friend, Jessica, is a rep for Stella & Dot and has a website if anyone is interested in ordering. (Perfect Christmas presents!) Shipping is a low flat rate and is delivered directly to you. So...if you want to view the catalog click here. You'll need to click on "find your hostess" on the top right corner and type in my name, so that it will apply to my trunk show. Orders must be placed by midnight Saturday night. Or...if you just want to buy this necklace for me, that would work, too. :)
Love, love, love this necklace! My friend, Jessica, is a rep for Stella & Dot and has a website if anyone is interested in ordering. (Perfect Christmas presents!) Shipping is a low flat rate and is delivered directly to you. So...if you want to view the catalog click here. You'll need to click on "find your hostess" on the top right corner and type in my name, so that it will apply to my trunk show. Orders must be placed by midnight Saturday night. Or...if you just want to buy this necklace for me, that would work, too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
for the record. You are copying me. I looked at the necklace every time I have gone to stella and dot website. I am so borrowing that from you!!
Deborah
Didn't realize you had so many great post added . . . especially this one! Fabulous necklace and I hope you got it! Let me know how the party turned out.
Thanks for updating me on the wonderful world of accessories! I had never heard of Stella & Dot but I'm hooked. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment