This is one of my latest projects. I created this slide show for my ward's Relief Society. They asked me earlier this year to put it together for them. Lots of ladies sent me pictures and I was even able to use several from my shoots. I was so excited with the way it turned out. I absolutely love making these slide shows and working on projects like this!
8 comments:
Cari that was so beautiful! I had to watch on mute because I'm at work but I loved all the pictures! I'm glad I got so see if even though I missed the activity.
Great video!! I'm sure everyone LOVED it!!
You did an amazing job Cari! I loved it and was very touched by it. I love that song "Live like you believe, live like you know." I love the picture you used that you took of Mackenzi and me! It's one of my favorites. :)
I'm so glad you posted this! I was sick last night and couldn't make it. I'm glad I got to be a part of it anyway! :) Thanks! It's beautiful!
You did an amazing job on this slideshow! It was very touching and beautiful.
Thanks again for doing that video, it was really wonderful!!!
The slide show was beautiful. You did a great job. Thanks for your Christmas card too!
You did an amazing job! All those beautiful women in one ward! I love you and am so proud of you & all the great things you do with your insane amount of talent.
Post a Comment