On Saturday, we went with Ben & Caitlin up north to do a little early Christmas shopping and wound up in Gettysburg where the boys surprised us with tickets to do the one thing I've been dying to do since we moved here... a ghost tour!!! Yes, I'm one of those weird girls who likes creepy stuff. Note the fact that I said creepy, not gory. I'm a wuss when it comes to blood and guts. Anyway, it was such a fun, unique, holiday-appropriate excursion that I would love to repeat. While we didn't see any ghosts or goblins, I did catch a few odd lights, etc. with my camera. Let me know what you think.
Just caught up on your blog posts. I'm a horrible blogger these days both poster and reader. I will say though that I'm extremely impressed with your pumpkin carving skills. I know you're a gifted artist but those pumpkins, well let's just say I didn't know that could be done. I'll be praying for y'all with the baby fund.
4 comments:
aww what a sweet husband you have!
The PERFECT halloween activity!!
Just caught up on your blog posts. I'm a horrible blogger these days both poster and reader. I will say though that I'm extremely impressed with your pumpkin carving skills. I know you're a gifted artist but those pumpkins, well let's just say I didn't know that could be done. I'll be praying for y'all with the baby fund.
the last picture might be something IMO. the others? duds.
Post a Comment