Last weekend, we had a blast with the Parkinson's and the Harding's duck-pin bowling for the first time. I had never even heard of it until recently, but duck-pin bowling is just like regular bowling, but with a ball the size of a cantaloupe and pins that are about half the normal size (and do actually resemble ducks. lol) and three tries per frame instead of two. Anyway, although I was the worst of the worst, we still had such a fun time!
Mackenzi inspected the bowling balls to make sure they were up to par.

My turn! (please overlook the bad hair day)

Brandon was having way too much fun.



We were happy to see the Harding's finally made it after a scenic detour. :)


Jared and Mackenzi kept track of our scores.


Heather was bowling for two.

Don't you just love bowling shoes? ;)
4 comments:
How fun!! I'm SO glad you don't live around here because there's NOTHING fun like that and we're all too boring anyway! Come visit!!! lol
OH MY GOODNESS CARI!!! Such messy hair, how could you even go out in public like that!!!
You have to tell me where this duck pin bowling is so we can do it as a family
Deborah
That was NOT messy hair. It was actually a slightly out of season "beachy" look. ha
I texted you to say THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR LLLs BLANKET! She LOVES IT! I LOVE IT! IT's GORGEOUS! AND STURDY AND THICK!
---That was all in caps because I WAS yelling it.
Im not sure if the number I have for you is a cell or house phone, so you might not have gotten it. So this is my official thank you.
SO THANK YOU!!!!
We had a great time with you guys! I'm so glad we could go! Thanks for being so sweet. Mackenzi loves you!
Post a Comment