- Coordination doesn't come with age. (I fell down - yes, I tripped over my own feet - almost two weeks ago and my knees are still black and blue.)
- Hot glue guns are dangerous for the uncoordinated. (My fingers hurt when I type.)
- Just when I think I can see through Brandon's pranks, I fall for another one. (Tip: Wasabi Peanuts are PAINFUL to the tastebuds and although they look like candy, they are NOT.)
- I do not have an internal map. (I've lived here for over a year and I'm more dependent on my GPS than ever.)
- I have zero rhythm. (My dance moves are akin to those of Elaine Benes.)
- Subconsciously, I like having more on my plate than I can handle. It makes me feel important and needed when I have a full schedule and lots of obligations. (Too bad procrastination is a hobby of mine.)
- I have yet to outgrow being a night owl. (It's almost 1am and I'm wide awake, as usual.)
- Waking me up from a nap is like waking a bear from hibernation. (I am no longer allowed to take naps.)
- Brandon is a morning person. I am not. Not a good combination. (Good thing he has a high tolerance for, well...me.)
- I am going blind. Not literally, but I went to the eye doctor this morning and my prescription strength has nearly doubled. (Is that old age kicking in?)
- Brandon seems to get better looking with age. I do not.
- Updating this blog is the only form of journaling I do. (And yet it's available to the masses. Enjoy!)
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Things I've learned in the past month...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
TOO FUNNY!!! I don't think that you're getting old! ;)
I only blog
I am super clumsy
I get annoyed too that Jake looks better w/age than I do
good post :)
Cari, This post is so down to earth. I am like that too I can be clumsy,I totally depend on my GPS when I go to unfamiliar places, I feel like every year I need a different prescription on my glasses/contacts. I am sort of a morning person. My dance moves are totally uncoordinated, but eventually I get it.
Have a fantastic weekend.
Kathy
Funny stuff!! (At times I was wondering if you were referring to ME!)
I'd say that you are aging gracefully but I really don't think you are aging at all. Interesting to see someone from their own perspective . . . not what I see at all. I love & miss you!
Post a Comment