I shot the Miller's little one's newborn pics this past weekend and I'm so excited with how they turned out. There were so many where she was making funny little faces and showing a bit of her personality. Those, of course, were my favorites. Here a few (complete with her thoughts on the shoot). You can see the rest of them
here.

See how cute I am?

What did they put on my head???

Who are you and what do I have to do to get you to leave?

I don't want to wear a flower bigger than my face! (I think Nate had something to do with that one)
You're still here?

I know my cheeks look pinchable, but don't even think about it.

What is this they've got me laying on? Can I eat it?

Make it stop! Make it stop!!!

Do you smell that? I promise it wasn't me.

Okay, maybe it was me.

Well, if I'm a princess then you can't tell me when to sleep.

Is it lunch time yet?

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to! I'm the princess, remember???

Finally, it's over.
5 comments:
OOOHHHH I love them!!! I can't call you and tell you how much I love them because I'm out of minutes and texts until this weekend. You did such a great job with these. And I love the words that you put into her mouth.
Is that Lori with shoulder length brown hair!!
Deborah
Okay I read the post on your photo blog. Lori's mom.
Deborah
LOL HAHA I laughed so hard at "her thoughts" lol haha your so clever!
The pictures are so cute but the captions had me rolling! Hilarious!!
Post a Comment