I've been playing around with lots of different editing styles lately, trying to learn new ways to present my photos. One of my favorite new styles is rather vintage looking, but I know it's not for everyone. So, to get your take on it, I'm going to show you one picture with several variations of it. Let me know which one is your favorite and what you think of them overall. Your input is very much appreciated!

This is Mallory. I did a photo shoot of her last week for her first birthday. I'm in the process of editing the pictures and will be doing a post about her on my photography blog soon. And here are several variations of the above picture:
A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:
8 comments:
I like B and F the most.
Then A, D, C and E. In that order. But that's just my opinion, I have very little craftiness or artistic tendencies...it's just not in my DNA.
My favorites are A, B, D, and F
I like A and D.
Cute little girl.
The picture looks great! I love all the different effects, you are so talented!
I like B and F the most. Also love E with this dress. Really like the vintage look with A. You can't go wrong with a classic black and white with D.
I am excited to see the rest!
I like the last two. Cute pics!
I like the original and B :)
there is just something about C that I don't quite like (but it is still good) as much as the others. But what do I know about photography. They all are well done, so awesome how you create a different feel with the same photo.
Deborah
aww i LOVE it!!! the second one is my favorite!! they look awesome!!
Post a Comment