Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Catching Up

It's time for the long-awaited post about Niagara Falls & Palmyra. I'll try to break this up, because I took a TON of pictures and it would take all day for me to upload them all now, not to mention how long it would take you to look at them all.

I think I'll start with pictures of us from our first day at Niagara...

My brother-in-law, Benny, came to find us. We had a little difficulty meeting up, but we got some great pics while we waited. ;)
The first thing we did was go on the Maid of the Mist. Here's my niece, Lia, right afterward.

In order, left to right, my sister, Monica, her husband, Benny, Lia, Benny's mom, Jake, Marcus, little Brandon, and Kayla.

The kids re-enacted a mural in the visitors' center.

We all got some ice cream at a shop by the falls. Lia enjoyed hers so much, she decided to hold on to some for later.

We decided to walk over to the Canadian side of the falls before calling it a night. These were taken on the Midway.


The next post will include highlights from our day in Palmyra, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Bloom Family said...

Niagra is on our list of places to go out here, but we haven't reached it yet. :) Next summer I think. I haven't been there for a really long time, so I'll have to talk to you about it.

Parkinson Family said...

So fun! It's neat to be able to tour with family. I'm glad your niece could go with you. We couldn't believe how soaked we got on the Maid of the Mist! Jared's phone totally died from all the water in his pocket. :)

Sarah Lunt said...

Love it! How fun to enjoy it with the Jarrell's!
Luvs,
S