
London Aubrielle!
Isn't she beautiful?!? I can't believe how much hair she has and how dark it is! We'll just have to wait and see if it stays that way. If not, I'm sure she'll be the prettiest little bald girl in the world. ;)
London arrived yesterday at 1:57pm and this little princess already has everyone fawning all over her. ;) I talked to Kelly this afternoon and she is doing great and feeling better already. She said that London is a great eater and even better cuddler. I'm so excited to meet her next time we go to Texas to visit!
3 comments:
whooo hooo!
I was so excited you posted a pic! a text from rachel was great but a pic is even better :)
she is very pretty! Congrats again on the new neice
So cute..can't wait to hold her either!
luv & miss you,
s
Post a Comment