Ok, not really the Emerald City...New York City, rather. Kayla, Brandon, Ben, Caitlin, and I left super early Friday morning to go up to NYC for the day. We walked all over the place, ate at our favorite NY restaurant, saw a few of the sights (including a Rob Thomas concert held by the Today Show), did some shopping in Chinatown, and completely wore ourselves out. I'll spare you boredom from all the little details and, instead, just show you the highlights. Enjoy!
on the subway:

at Times Square:
we stumbled upon the Rob Thomas concert being held by the Today Show and Caitlin talked the guard into letting us girls in:
at Rockefeller Center:

love is in the air:

in Central Park:
lunch at the Jekyll & Hyde Club:

(Gervis, the butler. He REALLY liked Kayla)

(breaking out the Pokemon cards)
at Battery Park, looking out at the Statue of Liberty:

at Ground Zero:

(the walkway to Ground Zero)

cooling off in the World Financial Center:

taking a break at Battery Park:

parking in NYC:
2 comments:
Ok the trip looks awesome and the photos are fun...but I was really hoping to see some pics of this Chinese bus that you guys took. And really, would it have been too hard to get a picture of Kayla's freaky boyfriend on the bus?
I'm amazed at how much you guys did in one day. Hopefully we can do it again sometime when I'm less pregnant.
You're such a pretty tan thing! We just missed you, we were in NYC on Monday, boooo!
Post a Comment