I'm getting a little out of order with my posts, because I still need to post about our trip, but I wanted to mention this before too much time had passed. Last Monday (July 20th) was our 7th wedding anniversary!
When I look back at the past 7 years, it definitely has been a rollercoaster, but I am so overwhelmed by gratitude for each and every experience. Each trial that we have encountered has brought us closer together as friends, companions, partners, and spouses. My heart is truly full. Brandon is as close to the ideal husband as it gets. He is patient, considerate, forgiving, loving, affectionate, funny, and thoughtful. He listens to me when I speak and remembers what I said. He encourages me in all of my interests. He gives me a shoulder to cry on whenever I need it. He is unfailingly loyal to me, even when I'm wrong. He provides hours of entertainment just through conversation, witty banter, and remeniscing about past experiences. He is the true leader of our household, handling the finances, reminding me of tasks that need to be completed (I need all the reminders I can get!), and shouldering most of the responsibility, but, at the same time, doesn't take control. Decisions are made together and my opinions are just as valuable to him as his own. We work so well together and get along almost constantly. We share similar interests and opinions. We are two halves of a whole. Without him I would be a mere fraction of the person I have become with him by my side. It truly was no accident that we found each other. There was a higher power involved in it. Of that, I am sure. He is the greatest blessing of my life.
Brandon, I love you. It's as simple as that. I love you and I want to spend the rest of eternity with you. Happy Anniversary!
1 comment:
You two are perfect for eachother, Happy happy!
Post a Comment