No, not the pregnancy bandwagon, the private blog bandwagon. That's right, we've decided to become rather exclusive. We've become very leery of the internet recently, having seen first-hand the dangers of it, and are taking steps to protect ourselves. I have deleted my Facebook account and am now going private with our family blog in an effort to protect our family by knowing exactly who is blogstalking us. ;) We want to invite all of our family and friends, and even friends of the family, to stay in the loop by sending me (or just commenting) your email address so I can include you in the list of VIP's approved to see our site. So, if you are a regular here and would like it to stay that way, don't be shy. Let me know who you are and what your email address is and I'd be more than happy to send you an invitation to view our blog. So, give me your email address by August 1st if you would like to be included, as that is the official date for going private.
Also, stay tuned for posts about what's been going on here lately, including our trip to Niagara Falls and Palmyra, NY...COMING SOON!
11 comments:
I don't blame you! I ditched my FB and Myspace accounts a while back too - there's just no need for me to be so easy to track down! I'd love to still keep up with your adventures though - alysonewileyATyahooDOTcom.
Hugs!
I'll email you my address, but I totally want to blogstalk you still. I'm looking a pictures of you and trying to copy on your hair. Oh by the way one of my little boys is loving that I am on your blog so he can see your picture.
Deborah
lorimiller04@gmail.com
Count us in. You've got my email.
add us! s_lunt@yahoo.com
I was wondering what happened to you on FB. I gotta give you a call. I didn't yet figure out how to add your new number to my fav's and got your last message while i was on vacation. Can you email me your number again? Please add me to your blog list. I will take the link off my blog page if you want. Lori R.
theroyalbead@gmail.com
I wasn't sure if it was necessary for me to add my email...but I didn't want to get left out, so here it is, just-in-case ;)
jillratcliff@gmail.com
P.S. Don't use my email to sign up for any spam. K? Cuz that would be mean. And I'm pretty sure it's identity theft, which is illegal. haha!
Hi Cari,
I have enjoyed reading your blog and find it really interesting. I raelly like your photograghy pics. I would still like to be a member of your blog if you would let me.
My email is matkat@sio.midco.net.
This is Kathy Hallberg btw.
I like your new background too.
I am so gald you are ok after theeh gas leak ordeal. Thank heaven Brandon came home when he did.
Take care.
kathy
lieselpriday at yahoo.com
Liesel :)
Cari,
I love your photography and I enjoy reading your blog when ever I can, though I don't check blogs very often. Anyway, I'd love to keep reading if you don't mind.
brendalynhacking at hotmail dot com.
Post a Comment