Friday, April 3, 2009
Brandon's New Trick
Yesterday Brandon discovered a new favorite pass time. For those of you with a land line phone, beware! He accidentally texted to our home phone and was so delighted with the result, he hasn't stopped texting to it and has even begun attacking other people's phones. So, if you answer your phone and it sounds like a female recorded voice telling you that you have a "fix the landline message", odds are it's Brandon. It really is pretty funny, because the woman's voice actually reads the text to you. So, take a moment to listen to the message, because Brandon is particularly entertained by the way she says "poop" and you never know what other things he might get her to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Me, me, me!!! Text me! That's too funny. I hope you work poop into my text. What fun!
that is really funny and so his brandon :)
oh funny! I wish I had a landline.
Too bad we don't have a land line either. You KNOW Rob would love that! By the way, I love the new pic for the top of the blog. You guys looks so nice in it!
So I see that the poop thing really stuck with him from Monday, huh? Check out our blog for those exciting pics.
Post a Comment