Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame...

Brandon's company owns a sky box at the Frederick Keys' field and we were fortunate enough to get some tickets to last week's game against the Potomac Nationals. Of course, this is just a minor league game, so the venue is small and the team was not great, but we still had fun. I, however, was successful in bringing my bad luck with me, as the final score was 4-0. That's right, our team didn't even score once! We still had a great time, though, because the weather was perfect and the company was awesome! We went with Nate & Lori Miller and Cody & Megan Harding, and their little girl, Allie. The game went by so fast and there were fireworks afterward. I'm not exactly a baseball fan, but when the tickets are free and you get VIP treatment, I am so there. We're hoping to get tickets to another one, so we can do it again.
Megan & Allie:
Lori & Nate:
Me & Brandon:Cody:Allie in the Sky Box:Enjoying the game:
Allie trying on Nate's hat:
Cody & Megan enjoying the fact that everyone else is holding Allie ;) :Fireworks!:

3 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

looks so fun!
I love outings like this... free and something you wouldn't necessarily do otherwise...

Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't make it. I don't know if I could have dealt with the boys anyway. Looked like fun
I am just a constant face of beauty now Cari!! Ha!!
Deborah

Nate and Lori said...

Thanks again for the invite! We have so much fun with you guys.