Brandon had Good Friday off, so we drove down to Mount Vernon for the day. It was Brandon's first time to visit George Washington's home and my second. It was such a beautiful, warm, sunny day. The gardens were blooming and the trees were starting to get their leaves back, which made for some awesome pictures. We definitely plan to go back, so if anyone would like to join us, just let us know!
Ooh count us in! Especially because I know that for once I won't be the only one bugging people to take pictures! We haven't been to Mount Vernon yet so let us know next time you go.
2 comments:
Ooh count us in! Especially because I know that for once I won't be the only one bugging people to take pictures! We haven't been to Mount Vernon yet so let us know next time you go.
I love the pic of the little lamb! He's a cutie!
Post a Comment