
1. Where is your phone? in my purse
2. Where is your significant other? sleeping
3. Your hair color? kind of auburn at the moment
4. Your Mother? in Texas
5. Your Father? in Texas (probably looking at eBay)
6. Your favorite thing? if I can only choose one, I would have to agree with Heather on Family
7. Your dream last night? don't remember
8. Your goal? be happy
9. The room you're in? living room/office corner
10. Your hobby? I have lots of hobbies: drawing, photography, reading, jigsaw puzzles, crocheting
11. Your fear? it's a toss up between heights, snakes and spiders, but mostly spiders, I guess
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? back in Utah
13. Where were you last night? at home
14. What you're not? good at math
15. One of your wish-list items? bedroom furniture
16. Where you grew up? Texas
17. The last thing you ate? pretzels
18. What are you wearing? PJ's
19. Your TV? is taking a break
20. Your pet? they are sleeping, probably due to exhaustion from wrestling all evening
21. Your computer? on
22. Your mood? a little hormotional at the moment
23. Missing someone? my family
24. Your car? a blue Toyota Yaris. I love my car!
25. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
26. Favorite store? JC Penny's, great clothes at great prices. what more can a girl ask for?
27. Your Summer? was spent visiting Utah and moving as soon as we got back
28. Love someone? Brandon
29. Your favorite color? blue, but if I have to be specific, I love the color cerulean
30. When was the last time you laughed? this evening
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32.Something you crave? Doritos
33. Why you blog? to update my friends and family, as well as keep a sort of journal
I now award the "I Love Your Blog" Award to:
Jill, Marianne, and both Lori's :)
3 comments:
Hormotional - what a perfect word. I think I'll be using that one a lot! As a matter of fact, I'm a little hormotional right now, hence me being on the computer so late. I guess I should go to bed. :)
Hooray! Gotta love JCPenny's prices! Feel free to meet up with a lot of the girls in the ward at Chick-Fil-A on Wednesdays around 11:15 if you're ever up for it!
Thanks! I'll finally have something to post about now. As far as Sat, how does 1:30 sound?
Post a Comment