Friday, October 29, 2010

Pick a Peck of Pumpkins

Or maybe just two pumpkins.  How much is a peck, anyway?  Well last week we headed to Bougher's for our favorite new tradition.  It was our second annual pumpkin pick.  We had planned to go in the morning with a bunch of friends, but schoolwork got in the way and we didn't make it till the afternoon.  It turned out great for pics, though, and the Millers and Dastrups were able to join us.  Super fun!!!  We even went over to the apple orchard to pick Granny Smith, Red Delicious, Gold Delicious, and Mutsu apples. Delicious!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stay tuned for the finished pumpkins!

1 comment:

Nate and Lori said...

Ooh I love them...especailly all of the cute ones of Reese. I'm going to steal them from you, k?

Oh, and since I am the spelling police...its Baughers. :)