Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break

This has to be the most boring Spring Break anyone has ever had!  No fun trips.  No shopping excursions.  No visitors.  No fun at all!  It's just me splitting my time between going to work and sitting at home doing homework.  That's right, my awesome professors gave me tons of homework to do over Spring Break.   I think they kind of missed the point of Spring Break.  Well, I'm taking matters into my own hands and making my own fun...as nerdy as it may be.  I'm fitting in time to do the kind of projects I love, like photo editing, slide show making, and crocheting.  I'm editing pics of this girl

for her slide show for her wedding and putting together a slide show of this girl

for her baptism.  I love doing these kinds of projects!  On top of that, B and I are squeezing in a last minute trip here

this evening and will be going back to see this

on Saturday with some of our bestest friends, these people. 

Now, that's my kind of Spring Break.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

It seems really late for a spring break?! Some of the best ones are just like this. Are those cherry blossoms I see? I didn't know they were in bloom already. When were there it wasn't quite time yet. Looks like fun! I can't wait to see more of Kayla's pics.