Friday, March 19, 2010

The Reason I've Been MIA...

is school work.

I'm taking four classes this semester, but my favorite is definitely my 2D Design class. Here are a few of my favorite projects.

Line Work (draw a picture in sharpie using only lines - this is supposed to be the view looking up at a tree from underneath):
Reflective Space (9"x9" of black paper cut and turned out to reflect the image cut out):
Pointillism (draw a picture using only dots - no lines):
On a completely different note, I wanted to send out a huge thank you to everyone who has been sending up prayers for my little nephew and the rest of our family. Ethan is doing so well and we're all so grateful to have him with us still. If it weren't for the faith of those involved in the network of prayers and the love of our Heavenly Father, we wouldn't have been able to experience this miracle. So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Cari!! Your pictures are remarkable!! I'm so glad you're getting to take that class. "Cari's Got Talent!!"

Deborah said...

one more thing to add to your fabulousness!!! You've got some talent!!

Nate and Lori said...

Wow! I had no idea that you had this hidden art talent. These are incredible!

Sheryl said...

Your artwork is amazing! I love them all--especially the tree. So happy your little nephew is doing well!

Bloom Family said...

Cari, those are awesome! Looks like you're taking the right classes ... I"m glad you're the one taking them not me. :) Mine would definitely not look so good!

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

I love them Cari! Sorry to hear about the ordeal with your nephew. How scary! Glad he is okay. That's one reason Rob and I don't ever want a pool.