Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crazy Crochet!

I've been working on a baby afghan recently (in between homework and work), which I've found to be really therapeutic. As much as I love to crochet, however, there are those out there that take it to an extreme. Here are some hilarious pics I found when I was googling hat patterns a few months ago. Enjoy!


I can totally picture her wearing that thing out in public.


As if the uni-brow weren't enough...


She really loves that hat.


Ummm...scary. I really don't know what else to say.

So, as you can see I am a nerd for crocheting...but, at least I'm in good company. ;)

3 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Reese and I are very thankful that you are a nerd for crocheting. We are the beneficiaries of some adorable hats.

Anonymous said...

Can I request that we NOT get any of those patterns for gifts? lol Although, any of your usual masterpieces would be appreciated. ;) (I do think the crochet is very therapeutic, too)

Sheryl said...

Those are some SWEET hats--that is too funny!! I too am glad you are a crocheting nerd--and that you have fantastic taste as well.