But, let's reminisce about the good things that happened in 2009.
- The Moore Family came to visit in March
- I ran my first 10k
- Kayla spent the summer with us
- We visited NYC twice
- We visited Gettysburg several times, including a midnight ghost tour on Halloween
- We visited Mt. Vernon a few times
- We visited Philly twice
- We got to spend a lot of time with a lot of really great friends
- My nephew, Nate, returned from his mission for our church
- My photography business really took off
- We moved out of the ghetto and into a nice area
- I got a job working for a great company in Baltimore
- We had a fabulous Christmas
- Neither Brandon nor myself wound up in the ER for anything, or got very ill at all this year
- I fell in love with my husband all over again
Here are some things we're looking forward to in 2010.
- I plan to run a few races (hopefully even the Baltimore Half-Marathon)
- I already have a few photography gigs on the calendar
- A trip to Texas to see Kayla get married
- A trip to Utah to go to Yellowstone with Brandon's family
- I'm going back to school. It's true! I'm going back to get my degree in graphic design.
- More sightseeing. We plan to really take advantage of our location.
- and lots more...
2 comments:
Happy New Year!!!
Definitely the way to enter the new year and the new decade . . . OPTIMISTIC! It is going to be a great year!
You will do so well in school! We can't wait to see you in May and your year sounds fantastic already. No wonder you're ready to get it started! You're the best! Love ya!
Sounds like you're starting a great year and a fantastic decade!! Have fun and see ya in April!!
Post a Comment