Deborah and I have talked about doing a make-over on her for months and we finally got around to it on the day of the Rose Ball.
Here is what she wanted me to say in this post. I thought it was so funny, I had to include it.:
Much Needed Makeover
So my friend (whether I want it or not) Deborah Talbot has been bugging me for a makeover ever since I moved into Eldersburg Ward. Which can you blame her, I look absolutely flawless so why not share my knowledge with others. As you will see in her before picture, she was in need of some major beauty advice. Don't get too scared of the before shot, but we did have to strip her makeup off before I could make it all right.
Post pics (note the easy breezy beautiful Cover Girl pic)
Since this makeover I have created a monster, who when she passes anything that gives her reflection, stares in for a moment before moving on. So to you Deborah Talbot-- welcome to the beauty side!!
She cracks me up! Anyway, without further ado, here are her before and after photos. (I should probably point out that this is how I did her make-up for a special event, not how I showed her to do it for day-to-day activities):
before...
after...
1 comment:
Deborah is a crack up! She always makes me laugh. Nice job on the make over. And its true...your skin in flawless. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment