
Brandon was born! And the world was never the same... ;)
In honor of his 33rd b-day, here are 33 things I LOVE about Brandon:
1. The way he always finds the humor in everything.
2. The fact that he stands out in a crowd.
3. His beautiful blue eyes.
4. His curly hair and the fact that when he grows it out, you can pick it out into a nice 'fro.
5. How much he loves his family.
6. How fun he is to be with.
7. The fact that he radiates heat. He's my personal space heater. lol
8. How good he is at getting stuff for free. He's a smooth talker. ;)
9. How I always feel safe with him.
10. How easy he is to get along with.
11. The fact that he never wants to have a guys' night unless he can bring me along. (no, I don't invite myself, either. lol)
12. How intelligent he is.
13. The way he notices everything, even if I change my shade of eye shadow or something.
14. His love for all things '80s.
15. His cheesy jokes.
16. How good he is with kids. He's going to be an amazing father some day.
17. His need to be current with technology. He's a geek at heart.
18. The way he always lets me hold the remote control and choose what we watch.
19. How hard he works to provide for us.
20. The way he gets along with my family. I think they like him more than me! lol
21. How protective he is of me.
22. The fact that he's willing to watch chick flicks with me.
23. The fact that he read the entire Twilight series with me and is planning to go see New Moon with me. (yes, he actually loved the series - probably not as much as us girls, but that's ok)
24. His love of his heritage. He is so proud to be Scottish - almost as proud as I am to be Texan. ;)
25. His love of animals. He treats our cats like they are his kids.
26. How easy it is for him to make friends. He's a chameleon, he blends with any personality type.
27. How thrifty he is. He never pays full price for anything.
28. The way he asks for my opinion on what he wears before we go out.
29. His voice. I've always thought it belonged on the radio or doing voice-overs.
30. The way he'll eat anything I cook and tell me how delicious it is, even when it's so bad I won't even eat it.
31. How he encourages me in all of my hobbies and supports me in the use of my talents.
32. The way he looks at me.
33. The fact that I can't live without him!
Happy birthday, Sweetie!!!! I'm so glad you were born. You are a blessing to me and everyone else in your life. I love you more than you know!
4 comments:
this just made me wish EVEN more we lived close to y'all!! he and Jake would be great friends (and us too of course :)
Sorry that we missed the b-day celebration. The boys didn't get home until pretty late and I spent the day cleaning the house. Not fun.
Tell Brandon Happy Birthday for us! -Lori & Rob
late happy birth day love aunt caroline
Post a Comment