Monday, March 9, 2009
Whassa happenin'...
Ok, so I admit that my blog has not been updated often enough of late, so I thought I'd do a post just to let everyone know what's going on here. First off, we are super excited that the Moore family (my sister, Melissa) is coming to visit. Melissa and Nolan will get here tomorrow afternoon. Nolan has to go back on Sunday, because of school, but the rest of their family are coming on Saturday and will be staying, along with Melissa, until the following Saturday. We have all sorts of fun stuff planned, including celebrating India's birthday! (Stay tuned to the recipe blog for the directions on how to make the ice cream cake we are going to make for the b-day party.) As for me, I am still working hard to exercise (mostly running at this point). I have my 10k coming up on the 21st. If anyone else wants to run it with me and Tasha, just let me know. Registration is only $10 and I have the form for you to fill out. It's being held at Seneca Creek State Park at 9:15am. Well, I'm sorry there isn't more to report. Things here have been pretty quiet. I should have lots to blog about in the next couple of weeks, however. So, check back later! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
a 10k cari that is amazing!
yay for family visits! seriously you live in such a great place for visitors!
Sounds like lots of fun stuff this week! I can't wait to see pics.
Love ya,
S
The guilt is killing me from not running the 10K. Oh well...I'm over it.
Hopefully once this weather warms up we will have more to blog about!
Post a Comment