Things are finally getting back to normal. My illness has passed, leaving a slight, lingering cough. Brandon has been fortunate enough not to get sick at all. I'm finally back to my workout regime. I've missed running so much that I've neglected my Tae Bo to run every day since Tuesday. Today my calves are really sore, so I'm going to go back to good old Billy Blanks for today's workout. Tomorrow I'll go run again. I was really relieved that I got well in time to teach my class on digital photo editing. It went really well. Several people showed up and they had great questions. I think I may have even taught them a thing or two. ;) Well, here are some before and after pics that I used in my presentation of pics that I digitally restored:
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:
3 comments:
Wow! You did a great job on those pics. I'm continually impressed by all your talents. Glad you're back to running.
Your class was great. I'm going to have to tell you though that I have to take a break from being a running partner. Somehow I hurt my old knee and not I pretty much can't even walk anymore. It flares up with the cold though. I'm getting old.
I enjoyed coming to your class the other night! You did a great job! And I was so excited to come home and tell Clark what I learned!
Post a Comment