Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Christmas

Well, Christmas has come and gone, but we are still enjoying the spirit of Christmas and the presents we exchanged. We are completely spoiled. At least I can admit that. lol Brandon got a 120Gig iPod with a case and a really nice pair of headphones for it, as well as a leather jacket, lots of clothes, a few pair of shoes, several ties, and some Hugo Boss cologne. I got some jigsaw puzzles, books, clothes, a couple pair of shoes, an iHome, and an external flash and a remote for my Nikon. I am in hog heaven. lol Oh, and Dexter and Jack each got a new bed. See, we even spoil our pets! We enjoyed a nice, quiet Christmas at home, just the two of us. It's so nice to not have to rush around trying to see people or prepare a huge meal. I think every Christmas should be like this one.

2 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

Merry Christmas! Sounds perfect!
luvs,
S

Nate and Lori said...

I agree that a Christmas at home is 100 times better than rushing from family member to family member trying to keep everyone happy. Oh and btw, I'm so glad that you got a ton of presents. There has got to be a few perks to not having any children, right?