is HATS!!! I love them! I have a couple of beanies, with plans to make more, but I've also discovered hats like this: I love having cold weather as an excuse to wear something so adorable. Now, don't you want one, too?
About the trees...heres the website of the place we went to http://www.pinevalleyfarms.com/ (its sort of near our church building...a bit farther, but out that way)
And I thought the prices were good. We spent $40 but we saw some as cheap as $20 and then they went up from there.
4 comments:
So your eyes looks REALLY pretty here!!!
and yes i want a hat too!! lol
Love the hair!
You look beautiful in your hat. I'm loving your hair color as well. I've never really looked great in hats but now I'm motivated to try again.
About the trees...heres the website of the place we went to http://www.pinevalleyfarms.com/ (its sort of near our church building...a bit farther, but out that way)
And I thought the prices were good. We spent $40 but we saw some as cheap as $20 and then they went up from there.
Post a Comment