Let's start with the trip to Utah/Yellowstone. We had such a blast! The flight there was delayed, so we were super late getting in and almost weren't able to pick up our rental car. We finally rolled into B's sister's house after 1am, which felt like 3am to us. The next day we visited B's best friend, Jon, and his family, which, of course I forgot my camera for. After that, the family all came over for a cookout. It was great to see everyone!
Little Sarah introduced us to her new kitten.
Rachel was so fun to hang out with. She's more like a little sister than a niece.
Joseph showed off his trampoline skills.
Hannah jumped off the shed onto the tramp...then so did everyone else.
On Tuesday we had dinner with our awesome friends Bill & Alisa. I'm on the laptop right now and don't have access to those pics at the moment, so I'll have to post them later. Sorry Alisa!
The next day we headed out to Yellowstone. We had an awesome ride up there with Matthew, Rachel, and Hannah in the car with us. We stopped by the Tetons and waded in Jenny Lake. Talk about cold water!
We goofed off and took pics.
B was in charge of the camcorder.
The kids had a lot of fun. Can you tell?
We did eventually make it to Yellowstone.
B bonded with Piglet, his dad's dog. She loved the view from his shoulders. People loved seeing her up there. I think they took more pics of her on B's shoulders than of the geysers!
Due to technical difficulties, I'm going to have to try to do this in parts. Sorry!























2 comments:
Beautiful Pictures...I especially love Brandon's pet parrot, uh I mean dog. Its so cute on his sholder. Can't wait to see more pics.
Yay You're Back!! LoL Looks like y'all have been having fun though! Yellowstone is so pretty!!
Post a Comment