Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nate Visits the Murdock's

My nephew, Nate, is in town visiting (one more day) and we've loved having him here.  We've been taking it easy, trying not to overload him with sightseeing, but we did fit in a day in Gettysburg, swimming in the river at Harpers Ferry, and a stroll through the grounds of Springfield Hospital Center (a local mental hospital that is mostly abandoned).  I promised I wouldn't take too many pics of him, but here are a few. 

In Gettysburg:
Lesson of the day: Don't make Brandon mad! Ha ha! ;)

At the hospital:
Lesson of the day: Tie Nate up before you try to admit him, because he'll run...fast.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Cari. So hippie chic. Not everyone can pull it off--being chic that is. As always great photos

Nate and Lori said...

No wonder why we haven't seen you in so long. We've had guests in town too. I need to bring your pan back to you and get you your b-day present. Of course I'm still trying to finish making it though. I'm a slacker, what can I say?

Anonymous said...

So appropriate that you had the trip to the "hospital" after the picture of Brandon's fist on Nate's chin! lol Clever! Glad y'all're having so much fun! Thanks for entertaining Nate

Parkinson Family said...

I always love seeing your photos! It's fun to have visitors, but I'm with you on the agh to cleaning part of it! You are so photogenic and pull off that beautiful model look...I look ridiculous if I try to pull a sexy face so I just have to smile! We miss you! I wish Mackenzi could still have you for nursery singing! I miss hearing the inside scoop and cute little stories from nursery.