Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Joining the Dark Side
Leslie Knope would have a fit if she knew I am joining the evil library ladies!!! It's true, though! I am happy to announce that I am now a local government employee. I'll be working for the county library doing graphic design! It's pretty much my dream job, plus I get benefits and tuition reimbursement. Jealous much? ;) I just got the call this morning and have been deliriously happy ever since. I'm really sad to leave my job in Baltimore, but with all the benefits, more hours, and a shorter/less stressful commute, I really couldn't say no. Wow, I've never been so excited about a job before! Must be a good sign. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thats great!!! So will you actually be at the Eldersburg Library? If so, you'll get to see me and Reese come in there. When do you start?
Go celebrate by buying matronly library lady clothes!! Ha just kidding to the library ladies out there.
Cari! That is absolutely wonderful! I am so happy for you!
What an awesome gig!
Congratulations!! I agree that you'll need a "library" wardrobe makeover so have fun shopping!! LOL
I'm so glad to hear you got the job! It sounds so perfect and yay for no commuting!! it's the best.
Congrats! That's awesome!
Post a Comment