We got a coupon in the mail recently for up to 10 games of bowling for just 99cents each. We hadn't been bowling in so long, we were excited to have an excuse to go. So, we got together with the Harding's on Saturday and played a couple of games. Everyone did pretty well...except for me. I consistently come in last place. Isn't that nice of me, to do that so that everyone else looks good? ;) lol Actually, I'm just
that bad at bowling. I'm there purely for the comedic factor. Anyway, we had so much fun! We can't wait to do it again!
Allie was my little buddy the whole afternoon.

Brandon the professional...

Cody really got into it.

Meagan did her intense bowler impression.

Allie insisted on me holding her, even when it was my turn to bowl.




We had such an awesome time! Thanks so much Harding Family for going with us!!
2 comments:
Way fun! We'll have to go with you guys! We're always up for cheap outings! That little Allie is too cute with you! You just have a way with the little girls!
I LOVE bowling! I am still not very good at it but i like it lots!!
Post a Comment