Well, it's February and I'm finally getting around to blogging about New Year's. Not a great way to start the year, procrastinating. Ha ha! Anyway, here's the quick rundown, along with pics taken with my new point-and-shoot camera.
On New Year's Eve, we took one of our favorite kids, Amy, up to the Gettysburg Outlets for a little shopping. We had so much fun!
We finished up with lunch at Subway. Oh, and you should be super proud of me, because I didn't buy myself a single thing. Go me!
That night we headed over to the Bennett's place for a fun little shindig with several other couples. Rebecca organized a fun activity of "minute to win it" games. SO FUN!!!
With such a fun start, it looks like 2011 is going to be a great year!


















2 comments:
love your earrings in the game pic!
I am finally catching up on your blog. You guys are so much fun!! Will you come visit us when we move, PLEASE?
Post a Comment