Saturday afternoon we went down to DC to catch the tail end of the Cherry Blossom Festival. The Millers weren't able to make it, but the Harbertsons and the Jacksons were. We had such a great time taking pics, strolling along the Mall, and snacking on goodies from the street vendors. Here are some pics from the day, although some of the pics of the kids will be held back so that I can post them on my photo blog for my portfolio.
We had such a great day (minus the motion sickness I got from riding the subway). Next year we're going to hit the kite flying competition and the dancers, but I'm glad we didn't miss the blossoms this year.
3 comments:
Love the pictures. I bet it was so gorgeous. You look smashing, btw.
Haha, Brandons hair looks pink in the pic of him under the tree! jealous. We wanna go to DC so bad!
We had a great time and the pics look awesome. I can't wait for the ones of the kids on your photo blog! We're looking forward to next year. I guess I'd better go buy a kite.
Post a Comment