I just want to say thank you to everyone (friends and family) for all of the love and support and prayers that were given to me and my family during this difficult time.
Throughout the struggles of my life I have learned one thing: The saying that God never gives you more than you can handle is true, but there is a catch. He never gives you more than you can handle, but only if you don't try to do it alone. There are people placed in your life to support you through various trials in your life. You never know why they were placed in your path until you realize how they have changed you, how they have helped you and what they have taught you.
I am so thankful for the wonderful people that are in my life, those that are in neighborhood all the way to those that are in Chicago and Hilliard and scattered all over Utah and Texas. Each of you are a blessing in my life. Thank you and I truly love and appreciate each of you.
2 comments:
WE LOVE Y'ALL.
Oh, I hope everything is ok with you guys. You sound like you need a vacation to Chicago! Hope all is going smooth for a bit.
Post a Comment