For those of you who don't know, my sister, Melissa, is having a birthday on May 24th. She is going to be 26 (at least, she looks like she's going to be 26) and we would like to wish her a very Happy Birthday! For those of you who have not been fortunate enough to know Melissa, let me tell you a little bit about her. She is the mother of three boys, Nolan, Keaton & Landon and one girl, India (Princess India). She is an amazine mother and sister. She is the kind of friend everyone wants. She is a listener, a stylist, a teacher, a giver, an exceptional person. When I was little, I remember saying that she was my favorite. She calmed me down when I was crying. She put on the band aid when I got hurt. She puts others before herself. She genuinely wants to help everyone she meets. Her compassion for others is incredible. I am so grateful that she was sent to my family. I admire her and strive to be like her. Melissa, we love you so much and hope your birthday is the best ever!Saturday, May 19, 2007
Happy Birthday Melissa!
For those of you who don't know, my sister, Melissa, is having a birthday on May 24th. She is going to be 26 (at least, she looks like she's going to be 26) and we would like to wish her a very Happy Birthday! For those of you who have not been fortunate enough to know Melissa, let me tell you a little bit about her. She is the mother of three boys, Nolan, Keaton & Landon and one girl, India (Princess India). She is an amazine mother and sister. She is the kind of friend everyone wants. She is a listener, a stylist, a teacher, a giver, an exceptional person. When I was little, I remember saying that she was my favorite. She calmed me down when I was crying. She put on the band aid when I got hurt. She puts others before herself. She genuinely wants to help everyone she meets. Her compassion for others is incredible. I am so grateful that she was sent to my family. I admire her and strive to be like her. Melissa, we love you so much and hope your birthday is the best ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! Thanks Cari & Brandon! You are too generous in your compliments to me but I LOVE extravagant birthday gifts so - I accept. I'll float on those kind words until my next 26th birthday. (I think I'm finally getting the hang of it on the 10th try.) Thanks for taking the time to include me on your cool Blog. I love you both tons!
All my love & happiness,
Melissa
Post a Comment